1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No data network detected since yesterday

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by hoochthegoof, Sep 8, 2011.

1. hoochthegoof

hoochthegoof New Member

Hello - I have not been able to get on any network since yesterday on my Charge. I have reset the phone several times as suggested by Verizon Tech Support, but nothing seems to work. Other folks with Verizon phones close by are not having any issues. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  2. bweN diorD

bweN diorD Well-Known Member

could be a bad sim card, surprised vzw didnt send you a new one, there are likely a dozen possibilities, i would start at the bottom with the sim.
  3. mayhap

mayhap New Member

I agree, sounds like the sim. they are makin gyou try to fix it? They should be sending you a new phone.
  4. VZWSupport

VZWSupport New Member

Re.. No data network detected since yesterday

Hello and thank you to the community for the great information provided. Have you tried to remove the Sim card and placing it back in? I would like to troubleshoot this issue further if it has not been resolved. Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport for further assistance. Thank you, Lena A.VZW SupportFollow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Search tags for this page
droid bionic no back up detected

droid charge network not available

samsung droid charge not connecting to network