1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No data in The Netherlands

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by flyingcyclist, Apr 24, 2011.

1. flyingcyclist

flyingcyclist New Member

I asked this before, but have not gotten an answer yet.

I have a Motorola Droid2 Global phone that is unlocked. I bought a Vodafone SIM to use in The Netherlands. I also bought a monthly Vodafone data plan. The phone, including SMS messages, works fine. I have no trouble sending or receiving phone calls or SMS messages. However, I cannot access the data network.

I took the phone to a Vodafone shop and they checked all of the settings, which they say are correct, but still no data. With a T-Mobile SIM, I am able to access data.

What could be the problem?
  2. laarsNL

laarsNL New Member

Well your problem is Vodafone :p got the same problem with the atrix, vodafone was a no go but as soon as i popped in a t-mobile simcard it worked perfect and yet vodafone refuses to admit that they are the problem
  3. flyingcyclist

flyingcyclist New Member

Interesting -- isn't it true that Vodafone owns about 45% of VerizonWireless?
  4. laarsNL

laarsNL New Member

yes thats true vodafone does indeed own 45% of verizon(Vodafone even tried taking over AT&T a couple of years ago saying that if that would have happend they would have sold their stake in verizon)
    My atrix is AT&T branded but the problem is the same Vodafone is a NO GO, wich kind of weird since their the worlds largest(/second largest) provider(not counting China Mobile wich operates only in china and vodafone worldwide) so you would think they would make their network more accessible
Search tags for this page
how to fix no service vodafone nl
my incredible 2 suddenly says no service vodaphone nl

vodafone nl no service

what does it mean when your phone says vodafone nl

what does vodafone nl mean