No data connection !?!?!

chalie1980

Reaction score
For some reason i have no data connection, data is enabled and wifi is off and airplane mode is also off, so why do i not have a data connection, i pay alot of money and need and expect this to work, anyone have any idea why?

Thanks a ton in advance

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
Nvm, statred working after 6 hours of waiting....lol

kinz

Reaction score
For some reason i have no data connection, data is enabled and wifi is off and airplane mode is also off, so why do i not have a data connection, i pay alot of money and need and expect this to work, anyone have any idea why?

Thanks a ton in advance

I am having the same issue I can not check email web fb nothing at all.

kinz

Reaction score
what is *288? I ended up calling Verizon and they had a ton off people with the same problem.

hotdog12

Reaction score
*228 lets you update your phone's programming and roaming location. I think it optimizes to local cell towers.

Sent from DInc

Last edited:

drtnsnw

Reaction score
go to your dialer on the phone. dial *228 send listen for option 2 sit back and the phone will reprogram and reboot.

Chris

kinz

Reaction score

Thanks a ton in advance

I am having the same issue I can not check email web fb nothing at all.

Update.....I got it figured out. I downloaded droid wall from market.it killed ask my data. So I uninstalled the app and sent a email to the developer.