No Data Connection CM7

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Nezdude87, May 31, 2011.

1. Nezdude87

Nezdude87 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the latest stable version of cm7 and I'm not getting any data connectivity. I've enabled data roaming and can't data roam either. Making calls is fine, but no data. I have an A854 Milestone, which is identical to a Droid but it's through a regional carrier called Appalachian Wireless. It has ChevyNo1's low voltage 1.0Ghz Kernel.

2. spanky628

spanky628 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm having a similar problem on my Droid X (aka Milestone X) after upgrading to 2.3.3 and during the process boot looped and have to sbf stock 2.2 on it and start again. To get my phone and sms working I had to manual program but I've yet to figure out how to get my data back. Wifi is fine, I've tried several APN's after learning this may affect the data service. I've tried *228 so many times, which it says successful but still doesn't work. Where it's a Verizon program I've went into a Verizon tower area and tried *228 and didn't work. Appalachian Wireless knows nothing and can't help at all. Since it's rooted they won't even touch it. Any advise?

3. X_TAC23

X_TAC23 DF Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3
    When you installed the zip file in recovery, it will boot back up once it has finished boot back into recovery and install the zip again.

Search tags for this page
cm 7 data connection doesnt work
cm7 data help
cm7 droid 2 no data

cm7 droid x2 no data

cm7 no network connection

cm7.2 data roaming
no data cm 7