No CPU temp.?

D1BB

Reaction score
I've searched all over and can't figure out why I'm not getting a cpu temp. reading. The nexus does have a sensor for this, correct? Ive flashed 3 different kernels and it always the same. Running Petes 4.0.3 rom. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

1FZFE

Reaction score
I believe cpu temp reporting is dependent on the kernel. Could be none of them have it built in yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Big Ry

Reaction score
Where do u get CPU temp readings?
Mine works on my SetCPU widget...

OP
D

D1BB

Reaction score
Where do u get CPU temp readings?
Mine works on my SetCPU widget...

Thanks for replying. I'm also using the setcpu widget, along with temp monitor. Both will only display battery temperature. Im currently running the 3.0.14 tuna kernel.

Big Ry

Reaction score
Thanks for replying. I'm also using the setcpu widget, along with temp monitor. Both will only display battery temperature. Im currently running the 3.0.14 tuna kernel.

thats the battery temp? its a CPU overclock app, why would the temp be battery temp and not CPU temp? lol :blink:

OP
D

D1BB

Reaction score
thats the battery temp? its a CPU overclock app, why would the temp be battery temp and not CPU temp? lol :blink:

When u apply the setcpu widget there should be an option for battery or cpu reading and I'm not getting that. Also the setcpu temperature reading matches whatever temp. other apps say the battery is at. I cant believe not one of the kernels I've tried would support this feature. Hope its not hardware related.

Big Ry

Reaction score
When u apply the setcpu widget there should be an option for battery or cpu reading and I'm not getting that. Also the setcpu temperature reading matches whatever temp. other apps say the battery is at. I cant believe not one of the kernels I've tried would support this feature. Hope its not hardware related.

oh OK. I've always used Android over clock, so I'm kind of new to setCPU.