No Clock Mod

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Do to people having issues, especially after installing the no clock mod from other people... I am going to release my own.

This is one I sometimes use for my own personal use and it should work without issues.

Notice: This is made for the default and gingerbread themes only

Install this by booting into recovery....

Attachments

• NoClock.zip
    738.1 KB · Views: 266

ThirdWheel

Reaction score
Cool, just what I was looking for, may switch back to default theme so I can use it.

-EDIT: Works on Frost Theme =)

Thanks for the time you spend on all of this Kejar, not only is it fun to install and tweak the MOD and themes, but it actually makes my phone more productive.

Attachments

• CAP2011020410011.jpg
    CAP2011020410011.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 382
OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Cool, just what I was looking for, may switch back to default theme so I can use it.

-EDIT: Works on Frost Theme =)

Thanks for the time you spend on all of this Kejar, not only is it fun to install and tweak the MOD and themes, but it actually makes my phone more productive.

It may work but your text color will be wrong in the status bar.

DTdr2

Reaction score
Thanks. Works great, and easy to install.

haledroid

Reaction score
Which version of Liberty was this coded for? I'd like to use it but am on Liberty 1.5.

breakerfall

Reaction score
Hey all-
Any suggestions for getting a clock in the pulldown? I don't see anything in the Market...
I love the extra notification space, but I'd like to have the ability to see the time from any app that I'm in.

Thanks!

droidxchat

Reaction score
Widgetsoid has the ability to put a widget in the dropdown. You have to say what you want the widget to have first, you can put just the clock on it, and can even have toggle buttons for wifi and stuff

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App