1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No Camera

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by bionicman44, Nov 26, 2013.

1. bionicman44

bionicman44 New Member

Hello all, I have a RAZR Ver.4.1.2 98.72.16.XT912 and i lost, (cough) deleted my camera apk. Now i have no camera for my phone. I've found a few but everybody wants you to sign up, register jump through hoops to get all kinds of "other" things to download from them, i just want the - stock moto camera 2 .apk and the gallery file? or is the the BlurCamera and Odex? there were 2 items, to put back into my phone, i promise i won't delete it. Thanks to all for your help and technological wisdom. I also "tried" the ADB and SDK, wow, hat's off to you Dev's, I almost shot my computer, it ain't easy what you do and it is greatly appreciated, hell i'll even pay!
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  2. dollarbang

dollarbang New Member

Sounds ugly to try, but have you tried to do an FDR.
  3. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

There must be someone out there who has the gapps file for that phone and OS version.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  4. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

https://copy.com/uZU4n
    It's not the stock Moto camera and gallery but it is a stock Android (4.2 if memory serves) camera and gallery app.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    s pen aholic in Beast Mode (Notetoo)