RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
looks like that fixed it! I juist hate having to reorganize everything on my screens and re setting up stuff...i have my backup and that doesnt seem to re organize my screens

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
looks like that fixed it! I juist hate having to reorganize everything on my screens and re setting up stuff...i have my backup and that doesnt seem to re organize my screens
No, usually it doesnt. I use drocap2 from the market and take a pic of every home screen. It still takes a bit to set everything back up, but I know what I had, and where it was. Makes it a lot easier.

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Also as an update my battery lasts all day! Way better than the 4 hours

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App

kurtz.240

Reaction score
Not too sure what I did but....

1. Rebooted my phone (standard)
2. Turned off everything (On Power Control panel, more specifically turn off syncing)
3. Opened camera through gallery instead of camera app directly.

Not sure what did it but my camera seems to be working now...

BlAzEuP,tHrOwDoWn :icon_eek:<((((((}~

powerhouselb

Reaction score
I had the same problem. Updating the kernel indeed increased the battery life. As for the camera, it doesn't show the force close message any more. Nor does it take pictures. If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was non-responsive. I use a third party camera. Also, the Gallery on my Eris does not like landscape. It would seem that Eris truly doesn't handle Froyo as well as we'd like. Although, KaosFroyo v37 was far more stable in my opinion.
Regardless, much respect to the makers of the ROM. It really is an achievement considering the limitations of the Eris.

rigbyrobot

Reaction score
after a few reboots try your camera and gallery again people who flashed v38 and didn't flash cfs v6 directly on top seemed to have issues until some data and cashe reset its self, wiping dalv occasionally couldn't hurt and can fix some call paths and permission issues, also it is important to wipe battery stats and re-cal your battery when flashing a new kernel, to do so, turn off your phone and charge for an hour after the green light comes on, unplug, boot into amon ra, wipe batt stats and let phone discharge until it shuts itself off then try to turn back on, if phone boots run until it dies and will not boot, then plug into charger and let charge an hour after green light comes on, leaving the phone off while it charges, once fully charged you should be good to go, though I like to run it till it dies a 2nd time for good measure.

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App