No camera apk

bionicman44

Reaction score
Ok i hope everyone had a belly full of turkey. I know somebody know's how to teach me how to down load a Blur Apk to my Droid Razr, i don't have the files on my phone, there deleted even the odex. I found a link for the download,now, what do i need to download to load it back into my XT912 JB rooted Droid, how do i do it? i need very specific details as the post stated "noobie" Thanks to all.

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
Ok i hope everyone had a belly full of turkey. I know somebody know's how to teach me how to down load a Blur Apk to my Droid Razr, i don't have the files on my phone, there deleted even the odex. I found a link for the download,now, what do i need to download to load it back into my XT912 JB rooted Droid, how do i do it? i need very specific details as the post stated "noobie" Thanks to all.

Do you know how to use ADB? If so, the instructions will be a lot easier... LMK

OP
B

bionicman44

Reaction score
No camera

I'm still reading alot of info for Blur AOSP Adt bundles? full system dumps SDK, alot to absorb, but i will go directly to ADB as you stated and read up on that, Thank you for your help :biggrin:

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
I'm still reading alot of info for Blur AOSP Adt bundles? full system dumps SDK, alot to absorb, but i will go directly to ADB as you stated and read up on that, Thank you for your help :biggrin:

Your best bet might be to use a file manager like root browser. Basically, if you can get the apk file to your sdcard then you can use root browser to copy it to your /system/app/ folder. You will have to be rooted to do this though. Alternatively, if you use ADB then u can use ADB push to get it there.

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
For direct access to the proper tools for working with Android, you might wish to download the SDK developers tool kit, found here:
Developer Tools | Android Developers
Read the installation requirements, as there are more objects to download, such as Eclipse, and the proper selection for the OS level you use, such as 64-bit, or 32-bit build levels.

Copying .blur files requires caution though, you need to know what folder to use, since .blur is a system file, it must be stored properly and its intents pointing to the application it needs to support and run.

A good, and usable root browser is part of Rom Toolbox, a paid and free app on the play store.
You MUST be rooted to access the root browser menu though.
If you are not rooted, try the one click method by installing Framaroot, which can be found in the tech section of the forum, there are also other methods available, such as Z4Root.

Good luck with your restoration project!