No Bootloader

OP
leftspin

leftspin

Reaction score
Just got home from the Verizon store, they said I would be getting a shiny new Droid X in the mail tomorrow morning so I'm happy with how this turned out. Hopefully my replacement X will last me until the Nexus is released

OP
leftspin

leftspin

Reaction score
That's great, I'm surprised an X was still available, but now to receive all OTAs lol

BAD ASS X

haha, the first thing I do when I get it will just be to SBF to .602

to be honest, I was kind of hoping to get an X2 just so I could try some different ROMs. I think I've flashed every one available for the X at some point or another

clueless77

Reaction score
I actually just reflashed about everything again and landed back on shuji 2.2 but I did like MIUI though

BAD ASS X

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
thanks Brad! You know me as well as I do :p

Anyway, I tried getting into the bootloader through ADB and had no luck, but the phone actually just stopped booting altogether last night which ironically is kind of a good thing because now I can take it back to Verizon and get a replacement and they won't be able to look at the phone and see that it's been rooted/ROM'd

Thanks for all the help guys, hopefully they'll give me another X and not an X2 or some other phone

Haha, great minds think alike. Glad you got it worked out though. With the condition of my DX buttons, I sometimes worry about being able to get into bootloader if I need to set it back to stock

X