no boot animation

jpnestel

Reaction score
I recently downloaded ud 2.4 and everything is great but I noticed now I don't have a boot screen animation. I tried the ud settings and it didn't work. I'm not sure if I accidentally erased somethin in astro but can I fix this? Possibly a term emulator command or something...?

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
down load the boot animation you want and place on sdcard and in stall useing te

OP
jpnestel

jpnestel

Reaction score
Cool thanks. I don't realty know how to use te tho. Is there a certain thing I need to type in?

Nerotoxen

Reaction score
Cool thanks. I don't realty know how to use te tho. Is there a certain thing I need to type in?

Just do this from the homescreen...

Menu -> Settings -> Ultimate Settings (at very top) -> Ultimate Droid Extras (3rd from the top) -> Bootanimations (3rd from the top) -> Select which boot animation you would like to use -> A little box will pop up asking you "Install ****** animation (the *'s are the name of the bootanimation you selected)? With a Yes or No box. Obviously you would like to press yes.

It will then run the command... This is where it downloads and installs it. Mine took roughly 1 min to dl and install.

Reboot and you should see it!

Good luck hope it all works out!

edit: If you completely remove the bootani it makes boot-up time extremely short compared to if you have one enabled.