No Accounts connecting, PLEASE HELP!

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
I think I did something on verizon.com long time ago and I cannot remember!

But now I cannot connect to My facebook, twitter, and my yahoo email. It says my log in information is incorrect which is stupid, cuz I know they are all correct. Any suggestions??

Please, this is annoying me and I'm trying to avoid a factory reset. I don't even think that would help.

SallyC

Reaction score
Can you browse the Internet using a browser? Is the problem logging into those places only when using 4G/3G or wifi also? I'm trying to find out if you are saying that all three places are rejecting your login credentials or if you can't connect to any Internet site.

If you go to Menu>Settings>Data Manager do you have Data Enabled and Background data checked? And is Data Saver turned off? Under Social Applications, is Sync over Wi-Fi only unchecked?

I don't use any of those services so I'm shooting in the dark here. Maybe someone else has better ideas.

biggdave92

Reaction score
my maxx is doing the same thing. telling me my hotmail password is wrong. my dads phone is doing it too. prolly has something to do with LTE expansion tomorrow.

OP
BiGG WiLL

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
I'm not talking about the browser. All 3 accounts just on my phone keep saying that my login info is incorrect... Sometimes my email will upload if I do it manually, but my faxcebook is the main one acting up, and i'm afraid to log out the account, lose my facebook contacts and pictures, and I still can't log back in... My last resort will be doing a factory reset, but I'm trying to stay away from that....

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
BiGG WiLL said:
I'm not talking about the browser. All 3 accounts just on my phone keep saying that my login info is incorrect... Sometimes my email will upload if I do it manually, but my faxcebook is the main one acting up, and i'm afraid to log out the account, lose my facebook contacts and pictures, and I still can't log back in... My last resort will be doing a factory reset, but I'm trying to stay away from that....

You could backup your emails, then try clearing data on the app or deleting and re installing the app, depending on if your talking about the gmail app, or another email app from the ps, hope this helps?

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

OP
BiGG WiLL

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
There's no app.... It's an account.... And its a problem with all the accounts i have. Twitter, yahoo, and facebook. So my facebook contacts dont update nor do the pics.. This started to happen about a month ago after I did something on verizon.com i think because i was trying to stop the random text msgs that were going to my phone every time I got an email, however I'm really not sure what the problems are and I feel like verizon is just going to go with the "I dont know what it is or how to help so do a factory reset and see"... I just wish someone knew what i was talking about... I know Verizon doesn't.... smh

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
BiGG WiLL said:
There's no app.... It's an account.... And its a problem with all the accounts i have. Twitter, yahoo, and facebook. So my facebook contacts dont update nor do the pics.. This started to happen about a month ago after I did something on verizon.com i think because i was trying to stop the random text msgs that were going to my phone every time I got an email, however I'm really not sure what the problems are and I feel like verizon is just going to go with the "I dont know what it is or how to help so do a factory reset and see"... I just wish someone knew what i was talking about... I know Verizon doesn't.... smh

Sadly I must point out that if you changed a setting on the Verizon website in your account... a factory data reset on your phone will not rectify the situation.

That would mean that you changed how your phone syncs with the network/social networks. Perhaps one of the more knowledgeable people on this site, or perhaps chatting with someone from Verizon will lead to a solution.

I would think that the vzw reps should have a flowchart with a step by step of things to check online.
:)

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Where these the settings you blocked? If so might go in and change them back and see if that fixed it.

View attachment 50279

OP
BiGG WiLL

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
Where these the settings you blocked? If so might go in and change them back and see if that fixed it.

View attachment 50279

that doesn't look familiar, how did you get there?? but other than that i guess when i find the time I'll look into it myself. I was just looking for a quick fix to save time, but.....

anyway, I really appreciate all that tried to help.