No 4g where i work.

Reaction score
Well i was hoping i would have 4g at work, but i dont. The funny thing is that on the verizon map it shows to have 4g where i work. Hmmmmm.

words from my thunderbolt

xan

Reaction score
hey look at the bright side, at least your battery will last more than 1/4 of a day.

305rev305

Reaction score
Same exact thing happens to me. I have 4g everywhere except work. It says I do but I really don't. I called Verizon and they told me I should have it. The rep opened a claim and told me she would call me back within 48hrs....still waiting after 5 days.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
This is why you get 14 days to see if the device works for you....

xan

Reaction score
...The rep opened a claim and told me she would call me back within 48hrs....still waiting after 5 days.

This is why you get 14 days to see if the device works for you....

You will prolly get your callback on the 15th day after purchase....

When I was out of contract VRZ would always call back, now that im married to them im lucky if i even get a "not to night honey, ive got a headache."

305rev305

Reaction score
Yep, and I'm sticking with mine. I'm sure sooner or later I will get 4g in my job. They should still make sure they don't lie on their 4g map though...

OP
C
Reaction score
Yeah, im still happy with this awesome phone. The 3g is a little faster than my dinc anyway. Plus i bought mine off ebay, so i have no 15 days. If i dont like it i sell it, simple.

words from my thunderbolt