No 4G, 3G, only 1X

yrogerg

Reaction score
I'm new to forums, currently I am on a trip across the country and while in this city I am getting only 1X connection... This city is listed on Verizon's 4G coverage map, I have had 4G coverage here on a previous trip, and in fact my girlfriend's new Samsung Droid charge is working fine... it is only on my TBolt. How can I troubleshoot this issue? Anyone else experienced this??

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I had the same problem went to Verizon they told me they are updating some of their 4G towers and when u came out of an area with 4G and went to an area with just 3g the phone sometimes refused to recognize the 3g I'm not sure what they did to fix mine but 4 employees all took a **** at it and finally got it to work and read the 3g

BucksBroke

Reaction score
Same problem here, but I am in my hometown and I can't even get 3g.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
They changed my sin and all kinds of settings dialed all kinds of strange number codes and finally after about a half hour they got it if it happens again I'm going to be upset its a pain since I use my phone for work and pay an obscene amount for it to just not have it work due to what they are doing. Other wise I love the thunderbolt best phone I ever had even better then my iPhone