No 4 g

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
I'm in a 4 g area but no 4 g service....friends got a thunderbolt and they do have 4 g.......i have the 4 g LTE switch app on the correct setting.....just don't know why no4 g.......rebooted and pulled battery and still nothing.......any thoughts..p.s I'm not rooted....

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are you in the center of the 4G area? Sometimes when your on the outskirts the device will not pick up the 4g signal.

How long have you had the device?

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
4 g is back.. lol

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Glad to hear it.
let us know if you have any more problems. :)

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Gone again.....Had the phone 2 months. My friend is in the same spot with 4 g......I'm with out it...very annoying I bet it has to do with the software update.....imo

justin090435

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me yesterday. I went to a version to get my wife the d3 and my 4g was in and out in a supposed central 4g area. I show the rep at verizon and she said since they were updating the towers, it will be spotty. Not really complaining though, at this point the only time I turn on 4g is when I'm going to download something. That and where I live isn't suppose to have it at all..... But I still pick it up.

y0manda

Reaction score
This has been happening to my device as well since the last update. Cell tower repairs is a bs line.

lalaja

Reaction score
Ever since getting my update this past week, I have not seen a 4G connection indicator on my phone since. What is that about?

Marathonman

Reaction score
I've had the update for a bit now with no issues ... But yesterday afternoon I lost 4G and it hasn't come back. I'm bouncing between 3G and 1X... Sometimes nothing. Called VZW and they say no known issues in my area. Factory reset no help. Phone issue or network issue? Have an open trbl tkt with them now.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk