No 3G

porcelain

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere on this forum, but I tried searching and came up with nothing...

I haven't had 3G for hours. I've taken the battery out for a while. I've switched back and forth from airplane mode since someone suggested that somewhere. Nothing brings 3G back.

Is there anything else I can do to try and fix this?

Oddly enough, the Internet at my house (Verizon MiFi) has been a complete pain tonight. Perhaps it's just Verizon issues at my house? I don't know.

droid d'oh

Reaction score
Any 3G issues that I have experienced have usually been with my network. Some things that would help us determine your problem would be:

1. Are you rooted with a custom rom?
2. Are you in the country or the mountains?
3. Have you installed anything recently that may have affected the 3g?

OP
P

porcelain

Reaction score
Not rooted. Not in the country or the mountains. Normally I always have 3G at my house. I haven't installed anything recently other than updates for a few apps.

I took the battery out for about a half hour. When I put it back in some message came up on the phone that said Bootloader and something about it was was okay to program the battery. I noticed someone mentioned that on another Droid forum, but I'm not sure where and I didn't read into it.

When I turned the phone back on, 3G was on for a few minutes but went back out.

mitchb2

Reaction score
I keep switching to 1x. Nothing fishy, no rooting or anything.
It's pissing me off.

I have to reboot to get 3G back, and that's not cool.