No 3g or 1x symbol

lkdrifter

Reaction score
Hello. I know this question has been asked a few times, but my data connection is non existent. I have searched the forums like crazy and can't fix this problem. I started when flashed back to an older baseband. I was using the first leaked 2.2 rom and the first radio update, then a couple days later, flashed the updated radio. My 3g coverage was way worse than before. I had that setup running for about 2-3 weeks and got tired of my poor coverage. So i though last night Id flash back to an old baseband, rebooted and low and behold no 1x symbol or 3g coverage. I reactivated my phone and left it all night thinking id have it in the morning. Woke up.. no data connection at all. So I downloaded the new bb v 0.4 and tried BB's baseband update, didnt help, Tried every old baseband on the forums i could find, no help, and tried airplaine mode on and off, no help...Can you guys help me out?? Im using clockwork, maybe thats screwin with it?? Id have to rsd back to Spr.. i suppose i could try that

OP
L

lkdrifter

Reaction score
Fix - outsmarted by a very attractive tech support girl and vzw with a simple battery pull, the one thing I left out....

en0kid

Reaction score
I did that battery pull. Also changed the performance mode (as recommended on another site) and restarted the phone several times.

No luck