no 3g option after ics ipdate

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Correct. Are you looking for an answer on how to get back to 3G or just stating the obvious?

There is an LTE on/off app in the Market you can download or use #*#*4636*#*# in phone dialer to change it.

OP
J

Joeteck

Reaction score
Wow, was not expecting a sarcastic reply... but i was looking on how to fix it. But i already know from your reply that you have no idea how to do it..

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Wow, was not expecting a sarcastic reply... but i was looking on how to fix it. But i already know from your reply that you have no idea how to do it..
Apparently you're blind because I just gave you 2 options on how to "Do it". So yeah I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Seriously? Go back to VZW and get an iPhone. It will save you lots of trouble down the road.

LTE OnOff - HTC Thunderbolt uses the #*#*4636*#*# shortcut so you don't have to enter it in. Just because it says it's not for the bionic doesn't mean it's device specific.

And I'm done replying to this. You can't fix stupid.

OP
J

Joeteck

Reaction score
Wow, you really are clueless on the technology.. the iphone 5 is 4g.. why are you replying with such negativity? Why the hate? Besides I already have an iphone 4s..

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's play nice folks. OP there is an app in the play store called phone info, it does the same thing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
J

Joeteck

Reaction score
I have it but it does not work... i can turn off the radio but thats about it...

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Right above the turn off radio selection is where you can change your radio. If I remember right CDMA is what your looking for. uploadfromtaptalk1351450945156.jpg

OP
J

Joeteck

Reaction score
Ah... did not know that was a drop down menu... sweet. That worked... thank you!

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
NP, glad you got it.

bionic207

Reaction score
Right above the turn off radio selection is where you can change your radio. If I remember right CDMA is what your looking for.View attachment 57669

Ok I can not find this menu on my phone. HELP the tech challenged. Also how does the #*#*4636*#*# trick work I punch it in and nothing try dialing and that's not it either. Please Help!

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
The app is called "Phone Info", it's in the play store.