1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No 3g coverage ANYWHERE!?!?!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Comisac028, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Comisac028

Comisac028 New Member

I recently upgraded my phone from the lg dare to a motorola devour, on the verizon wireless network. I've had the phone for about a week and over the course of this week i've been in pittsburgh and philadelphia(where i live) and many places inbetween. I have not had a 3g signal since i have had this phone. Could it be i'm not signed up to receive a 3g signal? or just a problem with the phone itself? ANY help is greatly appreciated, Thank you.
  2. Sweettooth

Sweettooth New Member

Some people have said to try dialing *228 and choosing option 2 I believe. That area sounds like it should have no problem with 3G coverage so if first suggestion doesn't work, try holding the power button and switching to Airplane mode, then once the icon appears turn it back off. If it simply refuses to get one I'd say it's a software defect and Verizon owes you a new phone.

Maybe someone else can offer another suggestion.
  3. big.daddy

big.daddy New Member

could be your phone when you switched it did not register correctly. When i first got mine i ended up having to call verizon and the tech had to swap a dummy phone on my account and then re-add the droid to get it to work correctly.
Search tags for this page

how do i turn on 3g data on my devour

how to 3g anywhere on android

motorola devour losing signal

no 3g coverage on my android phone

no 3g signal on galaxy s4 anywhere