No 3g connection on incredible.

sgc0286

Reaction score
I got a HTC incredible a couple of days ago. I set it up following all instructions and prompts, synced it with my google account..etc. The internet will not connect AT ALL unless Iam connected to my wireless internet connection. I have called verizon a couple of times but they have been unable to resolve the problem. I bought the phone on Amazon wireless and will be returning it. But I was hoping that someone else has had this problem and can help, before I have to send it back.
Thanks.

OP
S

sgc0286

Reaction score
Yeah, Ive done that a couple of times..

OP
S

sgc0286

Reaction score
Not sure how to tell...It wont connect to internet, email, market or anything without the being connected to my wifi.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder if you have a hardware issue. Have you tried a factory reset?

OP
S

sgc0286

Reaction score
Ya Ive tried that too, but during the setup when I have to link the google account it says no network connection and forced me to connect to wifi.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
It seems that there is a problem and you are not going to resolve so it is time to contact the folks at Amazon. Let us know what Amazon does for you, please.

OP
S

sgc0286

Reaction score
Ok thats what I figured. Thanks for the help. Ill let you know what happens.

OP
S

sgc0286

Reaction score
I called Amazon and told them about the problem and they are sending me a new phone with a shipping label to return the old one at no cost to me. The call only took about 2 minutes and they were great.