No 1 Year Contracts

Gibsond

Reaction score
The reason there hasnt been any rumors on one-year is pricing is because Best Buy and Verizon are not selling it one year. So you guys who like to update your phones alot might want to buy from best buy due to the free buy back program

atpjoe

Reaction score
Clearly not news to anyone.

Sent from my GSBv1.2 using DroidForums App

OP
G

Gibsond

Reaction score
Clearly not news to anyone.

Sent from my GSBv1.2 using DroidForums App

didnt see it mentioned people were still asking how much for one year and if you can get one year. Just wanted to let people know it was confirmed to me no 1 year contracts, its news to somebody.

Blackhawk55

Reaction score
No rumors on one year pricing? Did you do exhaustive research as it's been rumored as $329 for quite a while in quite a few places. VZW certainly told me one year contracts will be available for the TB but naturally did not quote a price.

rage151

Reaction score
The reason there hasnt been any rumors on one-year is pricing is because Best Buy and Verizon are not selling it one year. So you guys who like to update your phones alot might want to buy from best buy due to the free buy back program
VZW always puts the 2yr price out there because they want everyone on a 2yr contract. I have done 1yr contacts since 2003 with no problems.

Lastly, how about a link to give your post (claim) some credibility?

OP
G

Gibsond

Reaction score
COme Thursday we'll see and when i said rumors I meant we haven't seen anything on paper with the one-year price. Im aware the VZW does one year contracts usually but a good source said they're not doing it for this phone. The same source who told me the 14 for BB and the 24 for VZW and then told me days in advance the 14 was no longer a go but the 24 is. Like I said we'll see no need to jump down my throat like your protecting your kid or something lol

fishy.

Reaction score
some people do get confused on the 1yr and 2yr, we still do 1 year upgrades, just the phone prices are $100 more..

now ANNUAL upgrades.. as in if your on a $44.99 or higher price plan, u used to qualify for an ANNUAL upgrade, which is upgrading after 1 year from when u previously upgraded.

since apple and the lame iphone came along, they dont allow annual upgrades on their phones..

i can go on all day about how much the iphone changed thing.. but im sure most of you dont care about it..

hope that answers some questions :)