Nintendo DS ROMS for Droid?

n3m0xD

Reaction score
Hi, so i have a droid, but I was wondering if they have NDES for the droid yet?

OP
N

n3m0xD

Reaction score
i've seen this already, but this doesnt really answer my question.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
for NDS you need a NDS emulator. we dont even have a PSX or N64 emu so theres no NDS emu outthere.

MarkDriod

Reaction score
well we dont know anything about Nintendo DS ROMS but see happen on this thread someone maybe will link up for you about Nintendo DS ROMS

SilentJay

Reaction score
off topic again, thanks for the post MarkDroid on the gripper, just ordered. Now I can run and jump in Mario :)

On topic, Im pretty up on the emulators especially since i live in the past and havent seen one for the nds

MarkDriod

Reaction score
off topic again, thanks for the post MarkDroid on the gripper, just ordered. Now I can run and jump in Mario :)

On topic, Im pretty up on the emulators especially since i live in the past and havent seen one for the nds

No Problem :)

Big Lou

Reaction score
Nope, not yet. It would be a little awkward anyways considering you would need 2 screens AND controls. I don't think it would work at all on a phone. The only way you could get the screens set up is in portrait mode and then you wouldn't have controls unless you slid out the keyboard and had only a dpad. You would still be missing the 4 face buttons on the right.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes on the ds two screens are vertical. but you also could arrange them horizontal i dont think it would make much difference. just a splitscreen in landscape mode. but i dont think that we will see a nds emu very soon maybe in 2 years or something.

OP
N

n3m0xD

Reaction score
oh yeah, i forgot about that factor, thanks guy.

also, can someone link me to the set up of using a wii as a controller for playing games on the droid AND which emulator the wii remote works on?

OP
N

n3m0xD

Reaction score
yeah, just searched for it. forgot about that. thanks