Nintendo DS Emulator?

silenceforus

Reaction score
Is there such a thing? And if not, does anyone know if there is a plan to make one? I'm working with the gba emulator for now but the ds would be amazing. Thanks

NVash

Reaction score
Im interested to know how thatd work. Sure we have a touch screen in place but there is no second screen to play with. If it works it might all be scrunched on one screen and man that sounds horrible.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
let's get a n64 emulator working first :D

Reaction score

Mayze

Reaction score
DS has 2 screens. Droid has 1. N64 games relied heavily on the analog stick. The droid has no analog control.

It maybe cool to see these games running on the droid but I'm certain the gaming experience would be horrible.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I second that. N64 would be so awesome.

The DS emulators on the computer don't work great. I would be supprised if a DS emulator came out.

off-topic, i just installed a Wii emulator for the PC (called dolphin). works pretty well

Off topic s well.
How does that work double you insert your Wii disks or DL them. What do you do to control it.

just got it, and only tried with New Super Mario Bros (i downloaded it in a less-than-legal way).. really just out of curiosity... i use the keyboard.

NVash

Reaction score
That might work but the actual Wii related games using the motion controls will probably be terrible.

DrewMullen

Reaction score
im not sure how but i remember seeing people use wii controllers on their computers, i saw a guy playing half life with the wii mote... so i assume there is a way for them to get it to work

Randomocity

Reaction score
Wiimotes can be accessed through a pc with bluetooth, i'd imagine that the Dolphin emulator will have that capability soon.

Really freaking sick emulator. Brawl looks fantastic in 1080p.

shpen

Reaction score

The DS emulators on the computer don't work great. I would be supprised if a DS emulator came out.

Never heard of no$gba? It's listed as a GBA emulator, but it is the best DS emulator I've ever found. Works great on all the DS games I've tried.

Dr. Tenma

Reaction score
About the analog control... Super Mario 64 was ported to the DS, a d-pad only system, and it played fine. It wasn't AS responsive as the original, but it got great reviews and sold like hotcakes.

clouse2013

Reaction score

Never heard of no$gba? It's listed as a GBA emulator, but it is the best DS emulator I've ever found. Works great on all the DS games I've tried.

no$gba was a little tricky for me to get set up right the first time but your right. Once you figure it out, it works pretty well. very easy to use and thats without even having a touch screen to play with.

pinballwizard

Reaction score
There is already a ds emulator in the market... i believe it is called ds4droid or something.