Nike's New Self Lacing Sneaker Available Q4

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
nike-2.jpg

Nike Inc. has unveiled its first power-lacing sneaker — it allows users to make the fit loose or snugger on the fly by pressing buttons on the side of the shoe.

The world’s largest sportswear brand, based in Beaverton, Oregon, unveiled the sneaker along with a host of other innovations Wednesday at a media event in New York.

When you step into the shoe, your heel will hit a sensor. You can now press two buttons on the side that adjust the grip. But Nike says that in the future, it won’t be manual. The sensor could sense when the user needs to have the shoe tighter or looser.

Initially, the shoe will be available to Nike+ App users in Q4 2016. No price has been revealed.

If this is your dream Nike shoe, hit the link below and get the Nike+ App now...

Nike+ App

Source: Nike

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
No. Wait until the lawsuits come out due to broken ankles when that button was mistakenly hit and loosened up.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
If they last and the price comes down, I'm all over these.

It's common here to take your shoes off when entering someone's house. We're by Lake Michigan, so there's lots of sand, not to mention the nasty Winters we have. I've been to someone's house I've never been to before and had my shoes off as soon as I was in the door many times.

That's strange to me, having grown up in Kansas where we left our shoes on when visiting people, unless we were staying for a long time and were close enough to the host to get that comfortable.

These would be so handy.

OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
If they last and the price comes down, I'm all over these.

It's common here to take your shoes off when entering someone's house. We're by Lake Michigan, so there's lots of sand, not to mention the nasty Winters we have. I've been to someone's house I've never been to before and had my shoes off as soon as I was in the door many times.

That's strange to me, having grown up in Kansas where we left our shoes on when visiting people, unless we were staying for a long time and were close enough to the host to get that comfortable.

These would be so handy.
We never took our shoes off as well. Here in Asia, you never enter anyone's home with your shoes on..

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
As it stands now, I usually tie my shoes in a fashion that makes them more slip-ons, but that's really only good for sneakers. Even then, the pair I wear most often now, I prefer to tie them nice and tight and double-knot them, so these shoes would be great to have. Slip 'em on, push button, get to destination, push button, slip off.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
This is exactly where my mind went also! Lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
That's why they made them. Michael J Fox already has a pair that look like the ones in the movie & they auctioned some others off with proceeds going to his foundation for MS research.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
nike-2.jpg

Nike Inc. has unveiled its first power-lacing sneaker — it allows users to make the fit loose or snugger on the fly by pressing buttons on the side of the shoe.

The world’s largest sportswear brand, based in Beaverton, Oregon, unveiled the sneaker along with a host of other innovations Wednesday at a media event in New York.

When you step into the shoe, your heel will hit a sensor. You can now press two buttons on the side that adjust the grip. But Nike says that in the future, it won’t be manual. The sensor could sense when the user needs to have the shoe tighter or looser.

Initially, the shoe will be available to Nike+ App users in Q4 2016. No price has been revealed.

If this is your dream Nike shoe, hit the link below and get the Nike+ App now...

Nike+ App

Source: Nike

Seems so familiar

Reebok-Pump-sneakers-whatever-happened-to-32420463-540-405.jpg

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seems so familiar

Reebok-Pump-sneakers-whatever-happened-to-32420463-540-405.jpg
You beat me to it. They were great until they started squeaking. Then every time you tightened your shoes dogs and cats from all over would come running to play with the chew toy.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You beat me to it. They were great until they started squeaking. Then every time you tightened your shoes dogs and cats from all over would come running to play with the chew toy.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><
Remember when people thought they could dunk because of the pump up shoes?

You had people who were 5'8 and below who couldn't even whiff the net buying shoes thinking they were going to be the next Michael Jordan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
That guy is funny. He messes with people's minds and they react with some of the greatest responses.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk