1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nightly Build 226 (Sholes)

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by johnfoam, Feb 20, 2011.

1. johnfoam

johnfoam New Member

Would anyone by chance still have CM Froyo Nightly Build 226? This was the last stable nightly of 6.1.2, released sometime in early January. I can't find the file on the teamdouche mirror anymore. If someone knows where I can find it, or can upload it somewhere for me, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!!
  2. iamasongnow

iamasongnow New Member

i have 248...
  3. johnfoam

johnfoam New Member

Thanks anyway, but unfortunately I'm looking specifically for 226.
  4. pigpen

pigpen New Member

John, i have the build, and i'm not sure what your needing it for, so i'll tell you now, i've edited it a little bit before i put it on my droid. These are the changes i made to it ...

I removed the cyan bootanimation

I replaced google boot screen that reads the flashing android, with Pete's BB flashing boot screen that reads Droid. (that would be the adroid-logo-mask.png file) The color is still the same.

Inside the framework folder, i replaced the statusbar pulldown background images of white and black(for each of the stock themes included) to my own custom translucent image that i got from one of metiCK's initial 2.1 roms.

inside the app folder, i removed the terminal app, the file browser, the geniewidget and i believe in this build was a tethering app. I have other versions of these apps from the market so i didnt want the redundancy.

Also, in the power widget ... i replace the cyan blue power indicators with adroid green.

If you can live with these small asthetic changes, i can put 226 on my ftp server for you.

Let me know.
  5. johnfoam

johnfoam New Member

Thank you pigpen, I would certainly like to grab it from you. Those changes are just fine, as I would have also made similar changes. Appreciate it!
  6. pigpen

pigpen New Member

check your pm's
  7. droidkevlar

droidkevlar New Member

Just an FYI, 248 is better than 226. From what I rem it was more features and I have been using 248 every day since it was released with no issues what so ever.
  8. adminxxx

adminxxx New Member

any chance you would PM that 248 to me........thks, Jim
  9. jengas kahn

jengas kahn New Member

248+gapps1114.zip

it's a zip of #248 and the last gapps for cm6 which was from 11/14.

i threw the old gapps in because i don't know if the new ones are compatible.

but now that i think of it, you should probably be fine just installing the latest gapps (20110307).
    ...someone confirm or deny this?
  10. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team Premium Member

I don't think so. I think there are even discrepancies between 2.3.2 and 2.3.3 using the latest gapps if I remember reading that correctly in irc
Search tags for this page
cyanogenmod nightly sholes

cyanogenmod sholes changelog