nightly 0.4 live now

beckerfj

Reaction score
I've feel like I've been keeping up with the forums and felt like I'm ready to take the plunge. However, this issue concerns me. I thought I'd be able to go from Liberty 1.5 straight to full GB 0.4.

Is this a known bug?

Sent from my DROIDX

Don't quote me (I'm serious), but I think we've pulled the 0.4 full zip due to issues with it that seem to be present on some users devices.

You'll need to go the 0.1 full zip and then use the 0.4 non-full to bump yourself

Awesome, thanks for the clarification!

Sent from my DROIDX

NeoandGeo

Reaction score
Imo, you should always donate to ROM makers for their hard work if you use their work on a daily basis. I paid Pete the measly $5 for BB on my OG Droid. And donated the $5 to JRummy, along with buying his OC app. If JR continues this astounding work, I will donate further because he is making my device as useful as it was originally intended to be before Motorola tried their hand at "customizing" it. :)

fmcfad01

Reaction score
Im already running .588 GB. Can I install Lib .04 directly from toolbox or do I need to sbf back to 2.3.340?

Also looking for this answer. I'm guessing the answer is no since toolbox says you must be running a liberty rom in order to use it. If no, i hope there is a plan to accommodate liberty gb install over .588 in the future.

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Im already running .588 GB. Can I install Lib .04 directly from toolbox or do I need to sbf back to 2.3.340?

Also looking for this answer. I'm guessing the answer is no since toolbox says you must be running a liberty rom in order to use it. If no, i hope there is a plan to accommodate liberty gb install over .588 in the future.

The toolbox says you must be on GB to install, not liberty.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

spinkick

Reaction score
To share a pic from Blur Gallery, You cant just long press like you do on AOSP Gallery, You have to hit the Hardware option Button, then choose select items, then you can pic wihich pics you want to share , then harware options button again, then choose share. BLUR Gallery is a little different. :blackdroid:

Nope. Still doesn't work. Anytime I try to share it says no applications available.

yep I cant share photos as well

blrnstone

Reaction score
As one previously locking up at the boot screen on my DX going from Lib 2.0.1 - I flashed LGB.1 then was able to go to LGB.4 fine. Enjoying the LGB goodness.

Question: Is there a way to rerun the customizer setup?

zZvaNyaZz

Reaction score
Yes, settings then liberty settings, 1st option.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Bootstrap into recovery

"I'm having issues getting into clockwork after flashing Liberty gb. It restarts and then the screen stays blank.. Im using DX bootstrap. any suggestions?"

Try using Droid2 Bootstrap, OR try turning USB Debugging OFF before using the DX Bootstrap.

-Mike

Randy8967

Reaction score
I need help. First off every time i try the liberty customizer it will either pause during the download or hang at the settings part. i have deleted it off my sdcard and retried it several times with no different results. just as well if by some miraculous way it works how will i know and how do i use it.