Nightlies in Rom Manager Premium for CM7?

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tonights nightly has no new commits in the changelog, FYI.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Hey guys, I tweeted AngDroid about some GB lovin in a Fission build and he said could be in the next couple of days! Woohoo!! :D

DROID2 on APeX 2.0

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hard to go back w/a dev kind of disappears on you...I was on Fission for a long time and then it just died. That's one thing I like about CM...there is a broader support structure there, and even if our D2 Devs are too busy to work on stuff specifically for the D2, we continue to pick up the overall CM build improvements/features via the nightlies.

That said, Ang did produce some nice ROMs. :)

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
Hard to go back w/a dev kind of disappears on you...I was on Fission for a long time and then it just died. That's one thing I like about CM...there is a broader support structure there, and even if our D2 Devs are too busy to work on stuff specifically for the D2, we continue to pick up the overall CM build improvements/features via the nightlies.

same boat i was in, only it was liberty.. i was looking for something different and saw how much support CM was getting so i switched over

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

AngDroid is releasing Fission 3.0 for the DX by tomorrow, hopefully. The D2 version should follow shortly after.

The thing with Fission is that 2.6.1 was practically perfect and didn't need support. It was plain Android, and I never had a single issue with it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score

AngDroid is releasing Fission 3.0 for the DX by tomorrow, hopefully. The D2 version should follow shortly after.

The thing with Fission is that 2.6.1 was practically perfect and didn't need support. It was plain Android, and I never had a single issue with it.

It will be interesting to see what Ang releases...sounds like you'll be trying it, let us know how it feels.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what Ang releases...sounds like you'll be trying it, let us know how it feels.

I'm not sure. JBird really sold me on CM7 this afternoon fixing an error I had. Developer support for CM7 is a HUGE plus.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score

I'm not sure. JBird really sold me on CM7 this afternoon fixing an error I had. Developer support for CM7 is a HUGE plus.

Word.

(I am SO hip...) ;-)

And the Dev support is more than JBird, as there is a phalanx of other CM developers adding new features and fixing bugs in the common CM code. Which means ongoing new features and improvements even when our D2 devs are taking a well deserved nap.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score

Amen to that brother! I ran that for 6 months without switching ROMs. Completely stable....COMPLETELY. I too never had a single issue. Ran smooth and fast. Super stoked to see how the new Fission holds up to 2.6.1 :D

Don't get me wrong, I love CM7 but the battery was dying way too fast for me. I def can't wait for this to become official.

DROID2 on APeX 2.0

Last edited:

rob007

Reaction score
is any bodies usb connection working? i cant charge or load my sd card on my pc with usb, im on nightly 14