Nightlies feedback and testing.

Tanium

Reaction score
Hello liberty fans

I'm on v.3 gb.
The rom is running very nice.
Quadrant standard put my x in the 1600's.
No reboot issues or FC problems.
A very top notch rom.

Ok so we are running every few daily or once a weeklies :)
Just messing.
Thing is we are testing and letting team liberty know what we think.
I see a few themes and some mods like imoseyon starting to roll in.
But how can we be true to the testing when we start messing with the build.
How can rummy keep an eye on or fix things that we may have messed up.
Just saying should we be doing mods and themes while flashing nightlies.
Maybe v.3 is the last nightly
If that is the case can someone let us know so we can go ahead and start setting our phones up some.
I was about to try imoseyo and thought maybe I should wait.
What do you guys think.
Peace

Last edited:

Hbruhammer

Reaction score
I put imoseyon 6.2.1 on liberty gb and it is running fast, and I personally still like the theme that is stock on gingerbread:woot:

mcp770

Reaction score
To touch on the op I get your point about the testing. So far the only issues I have are being addressed so I went for it.

drum747

Reaction score
Running Imoseyon here as well and wow! I am impressed! This combo is crazy good on battery life! Liberty GB is running smooth, using Sensei's fresh theme. I have had some sleep issues where the screen would shut off and the button lights would come on but the screen would not. Battery pull resolved. Running smooth now not sure what I did differently.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

droidDOES.duh

Reaction score
Imoseyon, I can't really figure out what this thing is I keep seeing more and more, is it the same thing as jrummys overclock app? Maybe someone have a link or a quick review of what it is and does? Thanks!

drum747

Reaction score
There is a link in the other thread "liberty gb v.3 rocks" been using imoseyon's stuff for a while. This is a great combo. I believe he contributed to Liberty GB as well.

idol

Reaction score
I installed imoseyon v4.3 and it bricked my phone. Is that the wrong version? If someone could please post a link to the gb version please.

johnny9374

Reaction score
I installed imoseyon v4.3 and it bricked my phone. Is that the wrong version? If someone could please post a link to the gb version please.

i installed that and got stuck in a bootloop couldnt boot into recovery either after about 3 battery pulls it cured it

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
Can't we just enter the settings manually? I've asked elsewhere with no answer, but theoretically the previous settings should work....yes?