nightlies 0.5 released

OP
DroidMakesPwn

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
When I first booted it automatically ran the liberty customizer, but you can manually run it from your home screen by pressing menu, select settings, then first option is liberty settings, then finally liberty customizer.

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Yep, I did. I just didn't see that in the beginning. It basically restored the Accounts and synced them. Also gives you ASOP or Blur choices and some other stuff. Pretty cool. But yeah, it did restore most of the Accounts/Sync stuff. Only one I didn't see was Photobucket and I use that a lot. Guess I'll have to do without it for now.

nickdahat

Reaction score
Great work on the ROM, but for some reason, I can't find the Voice Dialer. The Voice Commands app don't respond to a Bluetooth Wakeup, so it's pretty much useless. Any idea how I can find/activate Voice Dialer??

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Prblems with recovery

I am certain I have overlooked a thread somewhere but i can't seem to find an answer. I have made theleap to Liberty GB.5 and everything is working great, except I can't seem to boot into recovery.

I have tried installing the bootstrap app (which i think i read doesn't work) i have installed bootstrap from the toolbox it says it installs and reboots the phone.

I have flashed the recovery from clockwork and it says it has installed, but when i try to make a nand backup or try to boot to recovery, it gets stuck at the little open box with exit arrow. The loading bar goes about 1/5 of eh wqay and then stops. I have to pull the battery to start the phone again.

Any help would be appreciated. I have a stock blur recovery, a liberty 2.0 recovery, and I would really like to have a GB recovery as well. In case something happens.