nightlies 0.5 released

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
Didn't see it mentioned so if you have the donate app update it in market and get the newest version of nightlies!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is great. Now I feel better about flashing liberty gb.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

OP
DroidMakesPwn

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
Could you let me know if it still has the app audio problems, I tried .4 about a week ago and lost audio so I just switched back to ZS if its gone ill def switch back.

Cstryon

Reaction score
I never experienced audio issues. Downloading now. I will report any oroblems

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
You're suppose to reboot after you flash .04 and power up your phone. That was what most people said that resolved audio issues.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm on froyo still. Can I just flash 0.5 from the gb leak or should i do 0.4 first then 0.5? I was going to try zs but now that 0.5 is here, i think ill stick with liberty.

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
I just SBFed back to stock Froyo, since I was rooted and on Liberty ROM running Liberty 2.0.1. I'm in the process of doing this leaked GB on my own right now.

The way I'm doing it is, use Titanium Back up to back up apps + data, SBF back to Froyo stock, make a nandroid back up of Froyo stock, transfer the leaked GB zip file to the root of the SD card, do a quick root with z4root instead of manually doing it since it takes time for that and I won't be on stock for long, restore Bootstrap, go into recovery, flash the leaked file, restore Liberty Toolbox, flash .05.

I'm currently on Froyo stock right now getting all this stuff ready for the next step.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Let me know how it goes. I've had the monster file sitting on my sd for a while now. I was holding out. I just love liberty 2.0 and have no issues with it. I didnt want to mess with a good thing you know? The way you described it is exactly the way I was planning on doing it when I finally quit being lazy about it!

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
The only reason I haven't gone to the leaked GB and Liberty GB yet is because it wasn't quite ready yet, issues described by others, and the postponement of the different versions of Liberty GB for the D2 users. So I opted out of it and decided to wait till it was based off the official GB release and very stable. Since it is now, that's why I'm going at it now.

I'll let you know shortly.

OP
DroidMakesPwn

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
.5 is definitely more complete on my phone at least than .4 was little things like the charge light are back...and btw my apps all have audio

OP
DroidMakesPwn

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
I'm on froyo still. Can I just flash 0.5 from the gb leak or should i do 0.4 first then 0.5? I was going to try zs but now that 0.5 is here, i think ill stick with liberty.

I went straight from ZS 1.71 to lib .5 with no problems (that I have seen) just used the clear cache and data options.

Standalone010

Reaction score
Is there still the issue with haptic feedback? Particularly on the bottom four buttons?