Nightime..ON vs Sleep vs Off

Pacersfan316

Reaction score
Before my razr maxx i had a blackberry and it had a feature where it would turn itself off and on when i was asleep but the razr doesnt have this feature...the mazz has sleep mode or you can turn it off normally i would turn it off at night but with this phone it seems it takes alot to power on and off and i feel like it isnt good for the phone to do that everyday so before i go to sleep i put it in sleep mode and charge it for a while idk if its as effective as charging while its off.

I use sleep mode i like the quick turn on but i dont like once you hide the charge screen you cant get it back on.

What do you guys use!?

Leave it on all night

Sleep Mode

Power off

Or a different feature i have no idea of ;)

DocsDad

Reaction score
Before my razr maxx i had a blackberry and it had a feature where it would turn itself off and on when i was asleep but the razr doesnt have this feature...the mazz has sleep mode or you can turn it off normally i would turn it off at night but with this phone it seems it takes alot to power on and off and i feel like it isnt good for the phone to do that everyday so before i go to sleep i put it in sleep mode and charge it for a while idk if its as effective as charging while its off.

I use sleep mode i like the quick turn on but i dont like once you hide the charge screen you cant get it back on.

What do you guys use!?

Leave it on all night

Sleep Mode

Power off

Or a different feature i have no idea of ;)

Mine stays on 24/7. Its my only phone. I did the same with my OG Droid.

cece5702

Reaction score
Morning= On, Evening= On, Nighttime=On, anything in between-On. :)

newtodroidx

Reaction score
Mine is always on also. It is my only phone so I never turn it off.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

cece5702

Reaction score
I wanted to eliminate my land line and me and hubby just have our cell phones but we have a home security system and was told we need a land line in order for the security sytem to work.

MrTommy

Reaction score
Ours are always on

Our home computers are always on, so these "handheld computers" are also always on, though we put them in Airplane Mode at night. We're still with our Moto Droiod I's, but as of Sunday we'll be RazrMaxxOphytes. This practice will continue (if we even GO to bed, once we get our new Maxx's!).

:icon_ lala:

OP
P

Pacersfan316

Reaction score
wow surprised most people leave it on....i think even if the phone is sleeping or off the alarm will still go off

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
I leave mine on. I also set up the smart actions app to go silent for sleep, but have the VIP set up so my wife and kid can get through at any time. It automatically goes to vibrate when I'm at work, except for my VIP list. Set and forget.

MrTommy

Reaction score
wow surprised most people leave it on....i think even if the phone is sleeping or off the alarm will still go off

Yup. Even in "Airplane Mode", the alarm sounds - and that's why this 'machine' has now become my alarm clock. I set it to vibrate, and the sound of the vibration on the table is enough to wake me up. Uh, unless I'm sleeping off some massive adult beverage encounter from the previous evening. :D

terrycia

Reaction score
My volume is low on my alarm. It's all the way up. :_/

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
I always keep it on for day and put it off for charging during bed or put it on sleep mode.

DROID RAZR