Nielsen mobile app report: Android users click the most ads [AppNation conference]

androidpolice

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androidpolice.com
image_thumb47.png

At the AppNation conference today, Nielsen, one of the largest media research companies in the world, announced a report called The State Of The Mobile Apps.

The report has a bunch of interesting stats, the most interesting of which is that Android is leading the pack in advertisement engagement.

You can take a look at the report and the rest of the metrics here.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Fantastic! Now we will get even more ads. yay us.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
What are ads? (AdFree)

My AdFree hasn't worked in a while. I still get the ads. Very odd. Oh well though, they aren't that big of a deal.

As for why so many clicks, I bet it has to do with them sexy woman ads and young boys thinking they are gonna get some free pr0n.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
What are ads? (AdFree)

My AdFree hasn't worked in a while. I still get the ads. Very odd. Oh well though, they aren't that big of a deal.

As for why so many clicks, I bet it has to do with them sexy woman ads and young boys thinking they are gonna get some free pr0n.
Studies show more teenagers have iPhones than Android phones, and that iPhone users are the largest consumers of pr0n on any mobile platform.