Nice to know.....

Reaction score
It's nice to know that our Bionic has not been forgotten by Moto and VZW!:biggrin:

Mike8016

Reaction score
In my opinion the only phone that is better than the Bionic is the Razr Maxx. I aint a big fan of the nexus or rezound.

nateohio

Reaction score
In my opinion the only phone that is better than the Bionic is the Razr Maxx. I aint a big fan of the nexus or rezound.

Don't even know if the RAZR Maxx is a better phone. For me the screen on the Razr Maxx is a downgrade. I like being able to use my phone in direct sunlight, even if the colors aren't as pretty.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the 901 build brought the Bionic up to the level of all the pre-release hype. It's been great and I haven't experienced a data drop since Dec 19th. Other than the 1 or 2 nationwide outages there were in late December.

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
Seriously, what makes people think the Rezound is better? I don't understand it. I think the Rezound is far from an attractive device, it's specs aren't anything that blows Bionic away, yet people all seem to think it's better. I think the look of the Bionic is far better, and the ONLY phone I'd take right now over my Bionic is the Maxx.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Mike8016

Reaction score
Don't even know if the RAZR Maxx is a better phone. For me the screen on the Razr Maxx is a downgrade. I like being able to use my phone in direct sunlight, even if the colors aren't as pretty.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the 901 build brought the Bionic up to the level of all the pre-release hype. It's been great and I haven't experienced a data drop since Dec 19th. Other than the 1 or 2 nationwide outages there were in late December.

Yeah your probably right. I love my Bionic. I was having doubts about keeping it at first but I realized its the best phone right now. I was about to return it when the nexus came up but when I played around with it, it didn't compare to my Bionic

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

billcows

Reaction score
I went to the rezound after my third bionic was returned. The rezound takes better pics had better battery life, doesn't randomly reboot daily. No data drops. For me its better.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
MyEntityRemains
Reaction score
After I installed the .901 update, my Bionic is nearly perfect. The Maxx is nice, but I like a removable battery and I like being able to see the screen in direct sunlight. For now, The Bionic is for me.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Seriously, what makes people think the Rezound is better? I don't understand it. I think the Rezound is far from an attractive device, it's specs aren't anything that blows Bionic away, yet people all seem to think it's better. I think the look of the Bionic is far better, and the ONLY phone I'd take right now over my Bionic is the Maxx.

Did the scrapped bionic look different from the released one i heard it didnt have the gun metal lining

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score

Isnt the 901 update an incomplete update cuz i heard a soak test is rolling out an if so what will the difference be from the 901?

TvVoice

Reaction score

What is it you like better in the Razr Maxx over the Bionic, Mike? As I see it the plusses in the Maxx are its big capacity battery and the slightly faster processor. The colors on its Super AMOLED display are vibrant but overly saturated. I think the Bionic has the better display with more natural and realistic colors. Some have complained about the Bionic's Pentile display appearing grainy. I can see a little bit of that grain only when using reading glasses with higher than 2X magnification. What do you think?

Mike8016

Reaction score
What is it you like better in the Razr Maxx over the Bionic, Mike? As I see it the plusses in the Maxx are its big capacity battery and the slightly faster processor. The colors on its Super AMOLED display are vibrant but overly saturated. I think the Bionic has the better display with more natural and realistic colors. Some have complained about the Bionic's Pentile display appearing grainy. I can see a little bit of that grain only when using reading glasses with higher than 2X magnification. What do you think?

I really only like the battery on the Razr Maxx. Besides that the Bionic is just as good in my opinion.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I hear the camera is better on the Rezound, but I don't buy a smartphone to jump start my professional photography career. The Bionic camera is perfectly fine for a cell phone, and if I need a better picture, I assure you I will have my video camera or my digital camera. Also the battery life on the Rezound means nothing to me because I have the extended battery for my bionic. My Bionic never data drops and I have never once had a random reboot. So yeah.......i'm totally okay with people liking one phone more than another, but I get sick of people ragging on the Bionic just because they expected it to be a $3,000.00 Nikon Camera. The Bionic is an awesome device. There are many awesome ones available right now, but everyone loves to hate on the Bionic even though every phone out there has bugs.