Nice family YouTube video.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by pc747, Jul 18, 2016.

1. pc747

pc747 Administrator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +5,934

OK look, I'm glad pops is taking approach of science with the young lads. But they are not going to grow to be business smart if you are showing them it is OK to buy a wasp nest off eBay. Especially when more than likely you have several around the property.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2. thunderbolt_nick

thunderbolt_nick Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +724
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6P
    Twitter:
    @nickburress2k2
    Not sure if I'm more surprised they actually found a wasps nest on eBay...or that they actually bought it.

Either way, at least they determined it was safe and dad was nearby! I'm a huge proponent of teaching kids science super early. One way to do it is to cut things open! I take my kid to the local science center/museum all the time and they allow him to see aquariums, fishes, reptiles, etc. You can actually touch these animals too. He's still too scared but I know one day he will be curious. It's up to us dads to be brave for them! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. pc747

pc747 Administrator

Ratings:
    +5,934
    I just spent the past half hour watching more if their videos. The cut open bowling balls, rattles from a rattlesnake, grenades, stun guns, yeezys, and more. I really love that dad has been able to make videos like this and get sponsorships to take son around the world. In a world where we are so busy I am amazed to see this. I'm going to have to subscribe just because I hope they are able to continue on.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas Administrator

Ratings:
    +8,406
    Current Phone Model:
    Pixel XL
    Twitter:
    jonny_ks
    I don't care for that channel. It's cool to me to see what's inside stuff, but those people bug me.

Also, I agree. Why would you pay money for that rather than go find one? That'd be a fun family adventure. Not to mention, who hasn't seen inside one on a nature show?