1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nice D3 user video

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by rushmore, Jul 9, 2011.

1. rushmore

rushmore New Member

Very personable dude :)

2. haproot

haproot New Member

hehe nice. Using Beautiful Widgets?

I like mine alot but idk if I will keep it. I'm thinking about sending it back and continuing to wait for the Bionic. I've used the onscreen keyboard a bit and it seems nice and responsive for me. Although my hands I'm sure are smaller than yours.

I'm not happy with the camera thus far, it really has a hard time in the sun, at least for me, and it's something I don't think they'll be able to fix with a software update. So I guess I'd rather just have 4g and 1gb of memory.
  3. smalltank

smalltank New Member

I also thought about the DX2 before I got my LG Revo..coming from a 3gs iphone..I HATED iphones autocorrect..since it didnt...my LG Revo has a great autocorrect way of fixing and adds words I choose to add so it fixes them easily...similar to the TB..but glad you got what you like...maybe a DX4 next yr or 2..hehe
  4. rushmore

rushmore New Member

This is not my video, but one I linked to. I appreciate his post and effort.