Niantic Targets Cheaters In Latest PokeMon Go Update

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, May 13, 2017.

1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,221
    [​IMG]

It looks like the fun may finally be over for cheaters who play PokeMon Go. I have not played the game in months, but for me spoofing my location was the only way I was going to get halfway decent PokeMon playing the game. I live in the suburbs and I would need to walk miles upon miles to have as many opportunities in the game as someone circling their block in New York City would have. That being said the practice of spoofing your location may be coming to an end in this game.

Their had previously been a hack to get out of a soft-ban where players could spin a Pokestop 40 times to begin playing the game again. That has been totally removed from the game. If you get soft banned you will have to serve your penalty. Apparently ban waves have also become more frequent over the past few weeks. Other cheats like sniping are also being dealt with by Niantic. Things are becoming more random making this cheat nearly impossible. For those of you who have been playing fairly all along the game may become a bit more competitive.

via SlashGear

Attached Files:

2. johnomaz

johnomaz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +767
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel XL
    I'm surprised theres still people playing it after the initial craze.

3. TheCheeze

TheCheeze Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I just picked it back up to waste time since the S8 (T-Mo) doesn't have root yet.

Search tags for this page

niantic pokemon go update

pokemon go hack update

pokemon go update