[NHL] Let's get this discussion started.

OP
M

Matth3w

Hmmm...Wings are beat up with injuries, no Hossa, their goaltending is suspect. They aren't winning this year. I'd put a $100 on it if you are willing to wager. ;)

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
lol... don't think I want any of that action :) The Cup would be satisfaction enough...

Pickle

Reaction score
Come on Hawks fans chime in here. I know I can't be the only one - the UC doesn't fill itself.

Dude. Slide on back to page 4 http://www.droidforums.net/forum/off-topic-forum/22087-nhl-lets-get-discussion-started-4.html#post221176 :icon_ devil:
Sorry - WE can't be the only TWO (better?-lol)

Much better, lol. :)

Hawks are dangerous in the West. Interesting to see how the young team does in the post season.

Well seeing as how it is almost the same team, and last year's team lost in the Conference finals, I'm thinking Lord Stanley's Cup will be parading down The Mag Mile this summer!!

TimChgo9

Reaction score
Hawks fan all of my life.

I am ecstatic at the way they are playing this year...Downed the Blue Jackets today, and won last night in a shoot out against the thrashers.

I think the Cup parading down the Mag Mile would be a great sight.....

OP
M

Matth3w

Team USA up 1-0 after the first. Bobby Ryan unassisted. Watching it on USA right now.

OP
M

Matth3w

Love to see Malone score, he was one of my favorite Pens players.

Slighter

Reaction score

Much better, lol. :)

Hawks are dangerous in the West. Interesting to see how the young team does in the post season.

Well seeing as how it is almost the same team, and last year's team lost in the Conference finals, I'm thinking Lord Stanley's Cup will be parading down The Mag Mile this summer!!

Hawks fan all of my life.

I am ecstatic at the way they are playing this year...Downed the Blue Jackets today, and won last night in a shoot out against the thrashers.

I think the Cup parading down the Mag Mile would be a great sight.....
With "Chelsea Dagger" pouring out from every speaker for miles.

Silver Member
Reaction score
GO WINGS!!! Stop screwing up and win some games already.

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
^^^Hell yeah! I was wondering when I was gonna get some support!

GO WINGS!

Slighter

Reaction score
Okay I searched and found nothing on this forum so if you haven't seen it check out Versus Hockey Mobile. Pretty nice so far, have to see how it shakes out after BC 2010.
Versus Hockey Mobile v1.01.02 Application for Android | Sports
chart