NHL Comes To An Agreement, Anyone Still Care?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not surprised the OP is a Flyers fan, I feel like we have one of the most active and passionate fan bases out there. GO FLYERS
Passionate when they are winning, non-existent when they are losing.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Out here we have the king's bandwagon. Oops they set it on fire last year.

Just puppy footing around. (auto correct)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'll take NHL hockey over those thugs that call themselves NBA players any day.

not all are thugs. There are a lot of stand up players just those that get the headline most of the time are those that get in trouble Still the game has cleaned up lately imo. My favorite sport is Football so NFL and Ncaa fb ranks #1 for me.

:angry: This doesn't help my argument

[video=youtube;dn06cto1kZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn06cto1kZk[/video]

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Finally, maybe I can get to a Sharks game this year, or what's left of it. Alot of damage has been done to the NFL fanbase, even the die-hards.

NBA isn't full of thugs, the thugs in the NBA just get the headlines cause it makes great media. Plus since it's the least physical in terms of "contact sport" (no tackling/checking) any small altercation gets blown up.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Marvin Harrison's of the sports world (in each sport) need to be noticed more than the Terrell Owens or Dez Bryants of each league. But unfortunately it's the bad ones that get all the pub.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bought time my NHL is back! GO Red Wings!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The Marvin Harrison's of the sports world (in each sport) need to be noticed more than the Terrell Owens or Dez Bryants of each league. But unfortunately it's the bad ones that get all the pub.

So true. But T.O. burned too many bridges and you can not do that in the nfl. He went from this

[video=youtube;IzThn8pkpC0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzThn8pkpC0[/video]

to this

[video=youtube;80LNV_kLHpw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80LNV_kLHpw[/video]

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Well there is this well meaning wholesome kid named Tim Tebow but the media wants to destroy him too.
If they ever took the cameras off of him kneeling they'd show at least half a dozen others doing the same thing for the same reason but I digress. The other day they asked what was going through Russell Wilson's mind when RG3 got hurt and he was kneeling while in the field. Russell said "prayer" .uh oh, interview over because he wasn't wishing him harm , planning a high speed run from the cops or thinking about which club to accidentally shoot himself in after the game.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Last edited:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well there is this well meaning wholesome kid named Tim Tebow but the media wants to destroy him too.
If they ever took the cameras off of him kneeling they'd show at least half a dozen others doing the same thing for the same reason but I digress. The other day they asked what was going through Russell Wilson's mind when RG3 got hurt and he was kneeling while in the field. Russell said "prayer" .uh oh, interview over because he wasn't wishing him harm , planning a high speed run from the cops or thinking about which club to accidentally shoot himself in after the game.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

like x 1000

+10

#truth

mark ftw

whatever other internet promotions you could throw in here... ;)

mach330

Reaction score
kind'a didn't want the strike to end so my kings will stay champion for one more year.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
that just means u don't think they can repeat lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk