NFL Superfan now for Android!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
DroidHoff

DroidHoff

Reaction score
OMFG can I watch the games on this app? I miss all the sunday games due to driving on sundays (big rig gig) and Im tired of listening to the game I wanna see it ......Dont worry Im a professional I can drive and watch a screen at same time haha, if this is true Im getting the sunday ticket package tomorrow, thanks in advance

YUP this is exactly what that means!!!! every game on Sunday is aired and as long as where you are driving in 3g coverage it should play well! Make sure to get the NFL Sunday ticket Superfan so that you have access. As has been previously discussed DTV will negotiate and bend over backwards if need be.

coondogg97

Reaction score
Actually, if you compare to the price of tickets to take a family of four to a game in person, it is not that bad. Let alone season tickets.

If that's the case then Fox should charge us a couple grand to watch the Super Bowl.

Yeah, I can't see the comparison.

Scottslot

Reaction score
I get nothing but DTV commercials any longer. Sunday seemed to work great. Now it's all the stupid "Thank you for 15 years" commercials. It's annoying enough as it is, but seeing as I work for DTV, it makes it even moreso.

But, is anyone else getting this where it's just the commercials?

I get the same thing! Did you ever figure this one out? Anyone?

topaz330

Reaction score
I get nothing but DTV commercials any longer. Sunday seemed to work great. Now it's all the stupid "Thank you for 15 years" commercials. It's annoying enough as it is, but seeing as I work for DTV, it makes it even moreso.

I think only 1 and 4 o'clock games are played any primetime games do not

Scottslot

Reaction score

I think only 1 and 4 o'clock games are played any primetime games do not

Ya, I tried it out on Sunday during the 1 o'clock games. Just had the 15 Years loop also. Just tried to go to highlights of last night's game and it shows nothing. Not sure why that would be, shouldn't there at least be highlights from last night, today?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can anyone post screenshots of a game just to see the quality, or even a video ?

No screen shot but the video quality is acceptable to me. after all it's still oh a cell phone. This is a great app especially if you are on the go a lot

JamesButabi

Reaction score

Yes :mad:. Any have any luck with this issue?

Rixx

Reaction score
Mine was fine all weekend...no problems at all. It was almost in perfect synch with my DTV at home. I'm happy.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
gotta check this app out, everywhere i go on sunday they show all the crap games

wait no NFL ticket sunday subscription..../sigh....got sportstap at least

mrredskin

Reaction score
dammit, guys... why did i not see this a couple weeks ago?!?! will have to try it out this weekend.

JamesButabi

Reaction score
Boy is this app bugging me. I either get a wifi may be blocking port (even though I have wifi off), or the directv 15th anniversary commercials looping over and over :(

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Boy is this app bugging me. I either get a wifi may be blocking port (even though I have wifi off), or the directv 15th anniversary commercials looping over and over :(

Did you try it on Sunday and do you have a ST and SF sub?

JamesButabi

Reaction score

Did you try it on Sunday and do you have a ST and SF sub?

yes and yes. It has worked on my buddys iphone before. I confirmed with him that he wasn't logged in it when I was trying.

icecold

Reaction score
Couple things...

I got this on Direct TV's website concerning blackout rules: DIRECTV What are the NFL SUNDAY TICKET blackout rules for my local team's home games?
You might be seeing only commercials if the game is blacked out?

Second, if you know somebody who trusts you with their account info you can log onto their Superfan account on your Droid. I know, I'm using my brother's superfan.

Last, more than one person can long on at a time. My brother was on his computer watching, as well as his iPhone and I was on the droid all going at the same time.