1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

NFL Playoffs. Any way to legally watch today?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by droidrazrmaxx, Jan 20, 2013.

1. droidrazrmaxx

droidrazrmaxx New Member

My girlfriend is interested in watching a playoff game today (Patriots) but am unsure if I can do it legally. I have unlimited data, 4G, HDMI cable, flat screen. I guess I'm outfitted but lost as to how lol.

Thx for any assistance. My girlfriend will love you long time.
  2. zomnomnombie

zomnomnombie New Member

-NFL Mobile app +$5 fee. You can stream both games and even the Superbowl. Just be sure to cancel before the next month.

-Bring a laptop and tether and stream directly from NBC or CBS, this year they've decided to stream all the playoffs games. You just can't stream mobile. So I'm not sure if you could tether.
  3. droidrazrmaxx

droidrazrmaxx New Member

Brilliant solution. Thx very much. Girlfriend sends her love. :)
  4. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

And if you don't mind listening, NFL mobile will let you listen to radio streams for free.
Search tags for this page

how to stream nfl playoffs on my galaxy s4

how to watch nba playoffs on android

why cant i stream the nba finals on my droid razr maxx