NFL & My Verizon Sign In

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by dt137, Nov 16, 2011.

1. dt137

dt137 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If there is a thread on this I couldn’t find it so here I go.

I had my phone DROID RAZR activated at Verizon 11/11/2011 and soon after tried to log in to the Verizon NFL app and quickly was asked to update, so I did. Soon after I was asked to sign in with the same user name & password that I use for "My Verizon", no problem. Well I keep getting the following "Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Error Code=.1" I called Verizon tech support and they have not been able to solve the problem. The tech tried for over half hour. At the end the rep said they would open a "ticket" and I would get a call back from them. That was Saturday 11/12/2011 and still no phone call.

Oh yeah I get the same on My Verizon app. But I am able to log in via web browser on phone or computer.

Any suggestions or fixes?

2. cliffplaysdrums

cliffplaysdrums New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had a similar issue. Im on a family plan though, and didn't know the primary account, so I created my own. Still said services were unavailable when trying to log in from nfl mobile. From what I know NFL mobile isn't able to verify your Verizon account, so you have to log into the my Verizon app and then go back to NFL mobile. That worked for me. If you can't even log into my Verizon then I have no clue.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Search tags for this page
can't login to nfl mobile

can't sign into nfl mobile

can't sign into nfl mobile with verizon password
cannot link to verizon account for nfl mobile
cannot log into verizon
cannot sign into nfl network with verizon account
my verizon mobile says temporarily unavailable try again lat

nfl mobile can't sign in

nfl mobile username and password
verizon cannot log into