NFL Mobile video for free??

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by 3rdphotorecon, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3rdphotorecon

3rdphotorecon New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, Im not sure if im putting this in the right location. Mods please move if not. Anyway I am a huge sports fan and I love the NFL Mobile app. I have had it since it first came out before the draft. Now I know that Big Red has started making you pay to watch videos. Here is where things get interesting everytime I try to open the app it force closes when I reopen everything loads fine and I get to watch all the videos and live streaming for free! Im not a huge programmer and I am rooted but I know this has nothing to do with it. If anyone has any ideas as to how I am getting this for free or if I can help someone else figure out how to replicate this I would love to share the love as I'm sure im not the only nfl fan out there. Let me know!! Thank you all for creating a great community!

2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +292
    Thread closed. Discussions about getting around paid apps is not allowed on D.F. You need to pay $10 per month for VCast to watch the videos. If you somehow inadvertently are getting the video, consider yourself lucky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
hacked get free nfl mobile video verizon
how to hack the nfl redzone app for free

nfl mobile android hack

nfl mobile app hack android

nfl mobile for verizon hack
nfl mobile hdmi hack
nfl mobile hdmi out hack
verizon nfl app hack
verizon nfl hack