1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nfl mobile on x

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Garandhero, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Garandhero

Garandhero New Member

I just got the nfl mobile application for my droid x from verizon. Is this free it was free to download and install but is it really free to watch video and stuff.i have a unlimited plan so data is not a concern...but I slipped the terms so I'm not sure if the y charge for the nfl video feed usually I thought they did but I just watched some and I didn't pay and it didn't ask me too.please confirm
  2. Preach2k

Preach2k DF News Team Premium Member

Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC

Yes it is Free!!! I had it on my Storm for a year.. I never paid extra. It is on my Droid X now and there has not been any charge so far.
  3. tmoney2007

tmoney2007 New Member

By the time the regular season starts, you will have to pay for vcast to access the videos...
  4. Auditor_Kevin

Auditor_Kevin New Member

That's what I read also, however I read that if you downloaded the app before 7/22 that you'll get the NFL mobile videos and redzone channel for free for this season.

People who downloaded the NFL app after 7/22 will have free video and streaming NFL channels until 9/1, then they will have to pay for them.
  5. Preach2k

Preach2k DF News Team Premium Member

Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    I guess you would have to pay to watch live games. All I used it for is to get Game Highlights and scores. There is no charge for that.