NFL Mobile now requiring subscription?

uidb5259

Reaction score
Yea, when I was looking at the fascinate it was free, then I bought it a week later it was not. I spoke to the salesman and the Monday before I bought the phone, NFL Network bacame part of VCAST. It now costs $10/month or $3/day.

RolyRolo

Reaction score
Hi Gabral, you will require GPRS activated on your mobile line even when yo are using 3G because 3G and GPRS run on the same platform. They are just different speeds but the network is still the same.

garryyjr

Reaction score
I do not know when i downloaded it, but out of my wife and our two friends, who have the D1, I am the only one to watch videos for now..

I had got a notice saying i needed to sign up, I called 611 like it said, told him i was able to watch it before. He looked at my account and said, Oh you have vcast blocked for some reason.. Unblocked it.. All good again

dcook12

Reaction score
I have the first droid too and when I go to watch a video, the Vcast logo comes up, but then the video plays. I have only partially watched a live game, so I'll have to try tomorrow and see if it wants me to subscribe. No problem with all the videos (like the ones recapping or discussing the teams or anything....the newscast videos..)