NFL Mobile launching Monday!

puffmtd

Reaction score
Anyone know if this has made it to the market yet? I typed in NFL Mobile and it isn't there for me yet.
Yep...do a search for NFL. I still can't get it to work on my phone. Says I'm not a Verizon customer. :icon_eek:

J*Bishop

Reaction score
to bad there is no widget. it's still early so i hope they provide one.

Coots

Reaction score
Just got done watching the Dolphins coming back and beating the Jets on NFL Network. This is going to be one of the greatest apps yet.

DiscoStu65

Reaction score
Just found it in the market and downloaded it. seems to be working fine. looks like this is gonna be a fun app!

posprg

Reaction score
App not working: Verizon Answer

Well Verizon's answer to the App not working is that if you were an Alltel customer and are on a "grandfathered" plan your number has not been switched to an official verizon number so the system won allow you to run the app. They are "working on it".. no time frame for the conversion to be complete. She also said that there are alot of the same customers that cannot use visual voice mail for the same reason.

Another_Dude

Reaction score
Signal strength is fine here, but I can't launch the app because I'm not on "Verizon".

I should take a screen shot and send that in next month when I get my Verizon bill.

bllarkin

Reaction score
Well Verizon's answer to the App not working is that if you were an Alltel customer and are on a "grandfathered" plan your number has not been switched to an official verizon number so the system won allow you to run the app. They are "working on it".. no time frame for the conversion to be complete. She also said that there are alot of the same customers that cannot use visual voice mail for the same reason.

I spoke to them and got basically the same answer. If you are on the same number from when you were an Alltel customer, your number isn't in the Verizon "switch", so it doesn't pick you up as a Verizon customer (hence why, in the about screen, your network shows as Unknown rather than Verizon Wireless).

The issue with mine was that I changed my number a couple of months ago, so I am on the Verizon SID with a Verizon phone number. She couldn't figure out why mine was screwed up (and still preferring the Alltel towers rather than Verizon). I have a ticket in to their network group, she said I should hear back within the week.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
App is working fine for me. Not much on it yet because the season didn't start yet.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
just installed the official version. I just hope they dont do like pandora and update it to the point it sucks; because right now it is as good as when I had it on sprint. thumbs up for vzw/nfl network.

DIRTYDOGG

Reaction score
Working great for me.:icon_ banana:

to bad there is no widget. it's still early so i hope they provide one.

+1

During the NFL season I always home on Sundays so be useless for me during the games + I have D-tv Sunday Ticket + Super Fan so could watch on the Super Fan APP if I had to

But for rest of the year this rocks and is a nice Bonus :)

I really hope for a Widget

wils0645

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with the video on demand or nfl network live? I tried it yesterday and today and got the same message:
"Content not available at this time. Please check back later."

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with the video on demand or nfl network live? I tried it yesterday and today and got the same message:

working for me. which video you trying to watch. The 49ers videos always work:D

wils0645

Reaction score

working for me. which video you trying to watch. The 49ers videos always work:D

Every video in the application. Don't know what's going on...