NFL Mobile launching Monday!

hashsi99

Reaction score
So this service will be free? It has every game or the red zone channel?

pothergavel

Reaction score
It's free.

They will be showing the draft live, NFL Network TV live, Thursday night and Sunday night games live, and live radio commentary of all games for both home and away teams all season.

That's my understanding of it so far.

Runs great on the Droid ;)

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Somehow i think Verizon will find a way to make money off this app. Maybe you will have to pay if you want the live games and such. We can only wait and see around football season.

krpiper

Reaction score
Was the sprint app ever free?

and does the early copy work just fine?

bernilynn

Reaction score
I'm so excited!!

Thanks, all you guys! I read about NFL Mobile coming to Verizon, but I couldn't get any more information. I even emailed Verizon to ask about it, but the person who wrote back said he didn't know about it. Just downloaded it, and it works!!

GO GIANTS!!! New stadium tour April 25th!!

polack

Reaction score
Can't get this to work. downloaded every which way i could. installed with astro twice and once with the stock installer. i've always allowed third party apps. i don't use a pulldown editor or maybe i have and don't know that i did. but can anyone post something i'm overlooking?

pilot25

Reaction score
Can't get this to work. downloaded every which way i could. installed with astro twice and once with the stock installer. i've always allowed third party apps. i don't use a pulldown editor or maybe i have and don't know that i did. but can anyone post something i'm overlooking?

I got it installed but there is nothing really on it except the draft if you are into that sort of thing. It'll be out today so just look for it in the market.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
installed the apk...like it

liquidzoo

Reaction score
I got the Page Unavailable as well, but maybe that part isn't live yet. Dunno. I'll try again later.

Coots

Reaction score
Anyone know if this has made it to the market yet? I typed in NFL Mobile and it isn't there for me yet.