NFL Mobile launching Monday!

chops

Reaction score
lol dude just dl it on monday i think they the data rates wont apply for none internet package phones

Varking

Reaction score
I found out what the issue was. I use Pulldown Editor to change my "Verizon Wireless", to "Will S's Droid", which I assume edits the files associated with it. And, I would assume, this application looks for that information in a file on my system and it didn't see it, so it didn't let me load it. As soon as I chose to make it Verizon Wireless on my pulldown again, it worked.

H

harpjames35

I found out what the issue was. I use Pulldown Editor to change my "Verizon Wireless", to "Will S's Droid", which I assume edits the files associated with it. And, I would assume, this application looks for that information in a file on my system and it didn't see it, so it didn't let me load it. As soon as I chose to make it Verizon Wireless on my pulldown again, it worked.

sounds to me like you might have just cracked the app for all of those android users on other networks, lol

ksninew

Reaction score
Got it and love it. Thanks!

Now if we could get something this good for baseball.

Varking

Reaction score

sounds to me like you might have just cracked the app for all of those android users on other networks, lol
Somebody should test this!

puffmtd

Reaction score
Aghhhh....I can't get it to work. Stock 2.1, no pulldown editor.....says it only works for Verizon customers.

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
Last edited:

Dan_08

Reaction score
Aghhhh....I can't get it to work. Stock 2.1, no pulldown editor.....says it only works for Verizon customers.

I just navigated to this site on my Droid and d/l it right to phone. You have to allow 3rd party apps.

Download: NFL Mobile on Verizon Now | Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog

Direct link: http://sites.google.com/site/droidlife26/home/vzwnfl-prod-release.apk?attredirects=0

Nice, this will be so much better than sitting in my car listing to Sirius!