1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

NFL Mobile App + Tablets + NFL Mobile Premium Subscription

Discussion in 'Xeudoxus' started by TiOeM, Sep 23, 2013.

1. TiOeM

TiOeM New Member

I still use Privacy Blocker to disguise my carrier and phone info on the NFL Mobile app. I still works surprisingly well. However, due to Verizon's contract with the NFL, the NFL Mobile premium subscription will not work on "tablets" (this also includes a number of phablets), the subscription only works on smartphones. The NFL Mobile app will force you to use your cable tv subscription (which I do NOT have) in order to view live streaming content.

My question is, Can anyone modify the NFL mobile app to where the app thinks its on a smartphone? Thus, the app resorts to using the NFL Mobile Premium subscription rather than force you to login and use your Cable TV subscription.
  2. TiOeM

TiOeM New Member

OK, after several days trying to figure it out without success. I really want somebody to help try to figure out how to get the NFL mobile app to [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]use your NFL Mobile premium subscription on tablets and phablets. I'm an amateur, but here's a somewhat "hacked" version of the NFL Mobile app.
    [/FONT]
    You need Titanium Backup to install and restore the app data to get video streaming working.
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0By7hlAgybHj_R1pFZG04bXozcTg

There's a couple issues with the app/hack:
    1. As I stated above, the app can NOT use your NFL Mobile premium subscription on tablets and a number of phablets as well.
    2. Live video/audio streaming will not work on SIM card based android devices. I tested this on several different Android devices (AT&T Galaxy S3, Verizon Galaxy S3, Verizon Droid DNA) and SIM cards (Verizon and AT&T)... it seems the NFL mobile app is reading IMSI and/or Phone # off the SIM card, then rejects access to live streaming because of them... Privacy Blocker doesn't detect and fix this.

So, live streaming only works on CDMA, non-SIM card android devices (i.e. Sprint Galaxy S2)
  3. TiOeM

TiOeM New Member

Get NFL Game Pass instead

Found another app even better than NFL Mobile... It's NFL Game Pass. It works on phones and tablets with no TV and/or phone subscriptions required. I got what I wanted... It also doesn't stop streaming video when you idle too long.

Here's a forum thread about the app, which provides a link to download the apk.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2396056

Thanks smartymcfly for the info.
Search tags for this page
can verizon nfl premium be streamed to tv?
can you watch nfl mobile on phablets?

hacked nfl mobile app

how to get nfl mobile live at&t hack
nfl mobile 2013 hack
nfl mobile app hack android
nfl mobile at&t hack
nfl mobile hack

nfl mobile on tablet

nfl mobile verizon hack

verizon customer nfl mobile non verizon tablet

verizon nfl mobile on tablet
verizon nfl mobile tablet