NFL Football

OP
lockman

lockman

Reaction score
Great, Dan " I hate the Ravens" Dierdorf is calling the game. Gonna be a long evening. At least I have plenty o beer.:icon_ banana:

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
J__ E__T__ S

JETS

JETS

JETS

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:​

vacfuzzy

Reaction score
Imagine how I feel.....

My team sucks right now(the Bears), and we lost Gaines Adams today. Condolences to his family.

OP
lockman

lockman

Reaction score
I was mistaken with my assurance, but at least Red made it. Better than having to watch those damn Sqeelers next week.:icon_ devil:

rod

Reaction score
i couldnt be happier. not just in the fact that the saints are one game away from the superbowl, but because i finally get to see favre play in person. of all the qbs, hes the one i have the most respect for and i still havent seen him play. thatll change this weekend. i love ya favre, but not this sunday.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I was mistaken with my assurance, but at least Red made it. Better than having to watch those damn Sqeelers next week.:icon_ devil:

I guess....We would have to add room for a 7th one anyway....:icon_ banana:

xmscott

Reaction score
J__ E__T__ S

JETS

JETS

JETS

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:​

:icon_ banana:

Cant believe that in 60 NFL minutes the Jets could very well be in the SUPER BOWL! Didnt think it would happen in my lifetime. Not scared of the Cots. GO JETS!