NFL app says I'm not on Verizon

tlippert

Reaction score
I put JRummy's The Shiz on my Droid yesterday and now my NFL mobile app says that it is for Verizon customers only (I'm on Verizon and have always been on Verizon) ... I have never had this problem before and have ran several different roms... I have *228 and updated my phone and it still doesn't work... Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this..

Edit: added picture

snap20100527_074629.png

Last edited:

gszeman

Reaction score
When you pull down the notification bar, it has to say Verizon Wireless for the NFL app to work...search for the notification editor and change it back.

OP
tlippert

tlippert

Reaction score
When you pull down the notification bar, it has to say Verizon Wireless for the NFL app to work...search for the notification editor and change it back.

It says Verizon Wireless, but still does not work..
edit: added picture
snap20100527_074142.png

Last edited:

gszeman

Reaction score
:shocked: Hmm...sorry man, that was all I had...hope someone can help you out...

OP
tlippert

tlippert

Reaction score
Check out this thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bl...le-verizon-app-doesnt-work-rooted-droids.html It may have some answers...I didn't read it all, but it may have something for you...

thanks...I searched and did not find another thread... I was wondering if it had something to do with the rom... I probably should pull up one of my nandroids and see if it works then..

Done a Nandroid back to a Jrummy remix and the NFL app works fine...Must be something in his new ROM.

Last edited:

Scythe

Reaction score
Some folks over at XDA have a cracked version of the apk which allows for any network I believe.